Da: Pid
A: Tomcat Users List
Data: 7 febbraio 2011 12.45.50 CET
Oggetto: Re: Tomcat7 - Firefox - SWF Upload
On 07/02/2011 11:26, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
Hi, I've been running a web app under Tomcat6 for ages, where swf upload
worked.
Once switching to Tomcat7, swf upload stopped working only on firefox.
Googling around I see some posts about a change on JSESSIONID wich may
cause the swf upload
funcionality to stop working on firefox.
Is there any work around?
Hard to know without an understanding of what the real problem is.
Is this the real problem?
Hard to know with only the information you provide above.
What do the Tomcat logs say?
How are you uploading the file, using commons-upload?
Thanx for any help.
Gabriele.