Da: Pid
A: Tomcat Users List
Data: 7 febbraio 2011 15.13.26 CET
Oggetto: Re: Tomcat7 - Firefox - SWF Upload
On 07/02/2011 12:37, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
Sorry, I thought it was an already known issue.
I'm using SWFUpload, a mix of javascript/flash that enables multiple
files to be uploaded
with multiselection. It uses JSESSIONID to mantain session.
I have read these two links about the problem:
http://forums.alfresco.com/en/viewtopic.php?f=11&t;34975
http://issues.alfresco.com/jira/browse/ALF-6850
This last one talks about an "useHttpOnly" flag in the context.xml.
I tried both in my own webapp context.xml and in the global
conf/context.xml , but
it doesn't fix the problem.
Undo the setting in the global conf/context.xml.
Check that the updated version in your app META-INF/context.xml is
actually copied to conf/Catalina/[hostname]/[appname].xml.