> From: angelicos [mailto:angeli...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat won't serve newly created files

> I've looked through the logs also. Nothing about the 404 error.

Turn on the AccessLogValve in server.xml to get some more information.

> Regarding where the files are stored, I'm afriad it's in the
> deployment directory.

Can you be more specific about their exact location?

Have you verified that the Tomcat userid has read access to those files?

> as to what mechanism is being used to serve the files....
> Well https download.

Sorry, I should have been more clear.  I meant what servlet or JSP is
delivering the content?  Is it Tomcat's DefaultServlet, or something else?
What is an example of a failing URL?

You should post the <Context> element and WEB-INF/web.xml for the webapp; there
might be something amiss.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.