Hi Alexander,

As Mark has previously mentioned, there's no entry type of 'privateKeyEntry' which is *required* for the certificate to work. I suspect what has happened is that you might not have been in the directory with your keystore file or you did not specify the right keystore as keytool is a little sneaky in this regard. If the keystore doesn't exist in the location that is specified, it will create it for you, but it will of course be missing the Private Key. I see this happen all too often. See if you have another 'keystore.kdb' file on your system and then try installing your certificate into it.

--Crypto.Sal