What do the client's server's Tomcat logs for that app show?

-----Original Message-----
From: Uma Maheswara Rao M [mailto:mail2m...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 11:40 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: 500 Internal Server Error after 5 minutes

Hi ,

Need help in resolving below issue. We are requesting a servlet and that
servlet will run for 20 min to provide the information, meanwhile
exactly
after 5 minutes we are getting "Internal Server Error". We are using
apache-tomcat-6.0.26. Is there any setting which can cause this error?
Is
there any solution for this problem? It is happening only in client's
environment, it is not reproducible in our environments. Please help me
in
resolving this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
UmaMaheswaraRao