Hey,

I work in a company which we use Tomcat (5.5.26 and recently we've upgraded
it to 6.0.29) to run our application.

The tomcat is running on servers with OS windows 2008 R2 STD.

The problem is-

Until now, we used [b]SQL Authentication[/b] for the tomcat service and
configuration (user and password for tomcat to access the DB was provided
within the xml configuration file, under c:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\conf\catalina\localhost), but! since we changed
configuration to use [b]Windows Authentication [/b](the user that runs
tomcat is now a domain user with permissions on the DB + removed user and
password from xml configuration file), we observed a trend of memory leak,
where it comes to attention by the process of tomcat, which is increasing on
a daily basis.

do you know why is it happening?

and what can I do to stop the memory leak (other than switching back to SQL
authentication).

any suggestions via mail (hilavalen...@gmail.com) would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks