From: Caldarale, Charles R [chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
Sent: 04 March 2011 21:04
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat failing to process JAR's within web app

> From: McGibbney, Lewis John [mailto:lewis.mcgibb...@gcu.ac.uk]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat failing to process JAR's within web app

> I removed WAR file from CATALINA_HOME/webapps

Did you remove the expanded directory of the same name as well?

> is there a possibility that this something specific with
> 7.0.6... If so I will happily upgrade. to 7.0.8

You should upgrade regardless; lots of things are getting fixed fairly rapidly
at this point.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management
service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year
2009 and Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Outstanding Support for Early Career
Researchers of the Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html