I have changed sources so that the actuall state is following:

Apache things are in directory
/opt/test/htdocs
tomcat things are in directory
/opt/test/servlet

XYtest.xml is now:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<Context docBase="/opt/test/servlet" allowLinking="true">
</Context>

And jsp are stored in
/opt/test/servlet/jsp/Viewer/View.jsp

Updated HTML file stored in /opt/test/htdocs is:
<frameset rows="63,40,*" frameborder="0">
 <frame src="logo.html" name="logo" noresize scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0" marginheight="
0">
 <frame src="/XYtest/servlet/jsp/Viewer/View.jsp" name="toolbar"
noresize scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0" marginhei
ght="0">
 <frame src="/XYtest/servlet/jsp/Viewer/View2.jsp" name="ctrl">
</frameset>

Apache has been updated accordingly:
ProxyPass /XYtest/servlet ajp://localhost:8009/XYtest/servlet
ProxyPassReverse /XYtest/servlet ajp://localhost:8009/XYtest/servlet

Unfortunatelly it shows me: HTTP 404

message /XYtest/servlet/jsp/Viewer/View.jsp

description The requested resource
(/XYtest/servlet/jsp/Viewer/View.jsp) is not available.

What is wrong?
Other servlets which did not used JSP are working properly.

Thank you in advance
Petr

Best Regards / S pozdravem
Petr Hracek