Petr,

On 3/9/2011 9:49 AM, Petr Hracek wrote:
> You mean that in HTML file I should remove servlet?

I think you have a lot of things confused, here. I'm going to pick and
choose from your previous posts and address a few of the things I think
are standing in your way.

> Is this web.xml file correct?

Maybe.

> <!DOCTYPE web-app
>     PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.2//EN"
>     "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_2.dtd";>

Servlet 2.2 is so old I don't even want to look up it's age. If you are
writing a new webapp, you should be targeting the 3.0 spec.

> <web-app>
>     <display-name>Viewer</display-name>
>
>         <jsp-property-group>
>                 <url-pattern>/jsp/Viewer/*.jsp</url-pattern>
>         </jsp-property-group>

I don't think you need a jsp-property-group unless you intend to do
something with it: you have specified no properties, so why bother
defining the group?

> <jsp-config>
>     <taglib>
>         <taglib-uri>http://java.sun.com/jstl/core-rt</taglib-uri>
>         <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/c-rt.tld</taglib-location>
>     </taglib>
>     <taglib>
>         <taglib-uri>http://java.sun.com/jstl/core</taglib-uri>
>         <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/c.tld</taglib-location>
>     </taglib>
> </jsp-config>

I believe Tomcat will scan your webapp's libraries for taglib files
unless you tell it not to -- that may be sensitive to the servlet spec
version you specify in your web.xml file. Updating to the latest spec
will likely reduce the amount of stuff you have to specify in web.xml,
such as the above.

> XYtest.xml is now:
> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
> <Context docBase="/opt/test/servlet" allowLinking="true">
> </Context>

Your webapp is stored in /opt/test/servlet, and your webapp's name is
XYtest (inherited from the .xml file name) so all URLs should be like
this "/XYtest".

> And jsp are stored in
> /opt/test/servlet/jsp/Viewer/View.jsp

So a fully-qualified URL for that JSP would be
http://host/XYtest/jsp/Viewer/View.jsp

> <frame src="/XYtest/servlet/jsp/Viewer/View.jsp"

... so the "servlet" is problematic: remove it.

> ProxyPass /XYtest/servlet ajp://localhost:8009/XYtest/servlet
> ProxyPassReverse /XYtest/servlet ajp://localhost:8009/XYtest/servlet

Generally speaking, it's best to map your webapp's URI space direct into
Tomcat, like this:

> ProxyPass /XYtest ajp://localhost:8009/XYtest

I guess you just copied the "servlet" over from your URIs in other
places. Try the above and see if it helps.

> What is wrong?
> Other servlets which did not used JSP are working properly.

I can't decide if I'm surprised that your servlets worked while your
JSPs didn't, or if it makes perfect sense... let's try to get some other
things sorted-out, first.

Try removing all the "/servlet" references from your configurations and
URLs (except for your docBase: that needs to stay) and see if that helps
things.