Hi Mark,

I have been thinking about this issue, and I have some thoughts and
questions.
My web.xml file doesn't mention the TLDs, but I have confirmed that the
Struts JAR does contain them. That is the reduncancy. I tried removing the
TLDs from my WEB-INF directory, and the the info message was not being show
anymore, which is nice and was my goal. However, my app fails as soon as one
of the pages with a <%@ taglib directive refers to the deleted TLD file, for
example one of my pages does this:

<%@ taglib uri=*"/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld"* prefix=*"bean"*%>

 That page fails, because it is not being able to find the TLD file anymore.

What should I do? I really want to get rid of the info messages.

- Do I need to delete the TLDs from my WEB-INF directory? That makes my JSPs
fail.
- Do I need to modify the "taglib" directives, so they refer to the TLD
files inside the JAR or something like that?
- Do I need to delete the TLD files from the Struts JAR? That wouldn't sound
OK to me, one should not modify a JAR that comes from a components such as
Struts.
- Should I tell Tomcat not to show those info messages somehow?

TIA,

Brian