Hi Mark,

You said:

Yes. You need to refer to the taglibs in your JSPs using the URI rather
than the file location. e.g.
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-bean"; prefix="bean"%>

Does it mean that my code will not work if I'm not connected to the
internet? Or that it will run lightly slower if my internet connection is
slow?