Hmm... sorry guys, I expected to find other ppl here... lol... this mail.jar
is the official from Oracle. I got it there and I also tried the version
before the actual one.

It does not happen on the examples. I don't know what triggers it but
something has changed from tomcat 6 to tomcat 7 that prevents my application
to run.

Everything goes fine on Tomcat 6 so either it's a bug on tomcat 7 or at most
a change that should be documented somewhere or that ppl should be aware of
because it prevents the server to be upgraded since some applications won't
run and there is no known fix.

I'm trying to run some tests to isolate what in my app is causing the
problem but so far nothing with the configuration I suppose.

I'll get back to you.

Peter P. Lupo
http://craftnicely.blogspot.com - http://sites.google.com/site/pplupo
 <http://sites.google.com/site/pplupo>MPS.BR Authorized Implementation