Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention the logs. They don't show any sign of error.
It's getting quite late here and I have to wake up early tomorrow so I will
just give it a break and keep testing tomorrow.
Thank you for the tips. I'll keep you posted.

Regards,

Peter P. Lupo
http://craftnicely.blogspot.com - http://sites.google.com/site/pplupo
 <http://sites.google.com/site/pplupo>MPS.BR Authorized Implementation