Zbynek Vavros wrote:
- How do you kill Tomcat ?

I stop its service.

- You say "after start" and "I didnt [sic] start anything" in the same
sentence; you're contradicting yourself.

I start Tomcat which starts my webapp but connection to Lotus is started
separatedlly.
= I start my webapp but do not start "Lotus connector".

1) My code(thread) could not be executed unless I start it via web
interface.Which I dont.

2) Im talking about log from log4j so it is log of my application.No one
else's.

The tomcat code, by itself, has no reason to connect to Lotus.
So if something connects to Lotus, it must be in the code of your application.
But you say above that you do not do that.
So something above is wrong.