Hi All.
I'm sorry that my response is late.

I have examined about mod_rewrite.
And I understood that mod_rewrite can't touch the response header.
Thank you for the advices, Chris and Thomas.

> Now the issue is : who is setting the cookie path ?

My application is setting the cookie path,
so the most reasonable way to resolve this problem is fix my apps.

But I'm going to take into consideration to update Apache
and to use mod_headers, too.
Because Apache 2.2.3 is old and many bugs are fixed in the latest version.

Thank you for your kindness.

Best regards,