Can you show the contents of the workers.properties file ?
And, if you send just /one/ of your test requests to one Tomcat, what is the response time ? (do that several times, separately, and calculate the average).

arsimranjit singh Kler wrote:
Hi
Hope you clear with my steup?

Regards
Harsimran

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Harsimranjit singh Kler <