Hi
Here is details:::::
./apachectl -V
Server version: Apache/2.2.17 (Unix)
Server built: Apr 19 2011 08:35:28
Server’s Module Magic Number: 20051115:25
Server loaded: APR 1.4.2, APR-Util 1.3.10
Compiled using: APR 1.4.2, APR-Util 1.3.10
Architecture: 64-bit
Server MPM: Worker
threaded: yes (fixed thread count)
forked: yes (variable process count)
Server compiled with….
-D APACHE_MPM_DIR=”server/mpm/worker”
-D APR_HAS_SENDFILE
-D APR_HAS_MMAP
-D APR_HAVE_IPV6 (IPv4-mapped addresses enabled)
-D APR_USE_SYSVSEM_SERIALIZE
-D APR_USE_PTHREAD_SERIALIZE
-D SINGLE_LISTEN_UNSERIALIZED_ACCEPT
-D APR_HAS_OTHER_CHILD
-D AP_HAVE_RELIABLE_PIPED_LOGS
-D DYNAMIC_MODULE_LIMIT=128
-D HTTPD_ROOT=”/applications/balancer”
-D SUEXEC_BIN=”/applications/balancer/bin/suexec”
-D DEFAULT_SCOREBOARD=”logs/apache_runtime_status”
-D DEFAULT_ERRORLOG=”logs/error_log”
-D AP_TYPES_CONFIG_FILE=”conf/mime.types”
-D SERVER_CONFIG_FILE=”conf/httpd.conf”

APACHE->
http.conf
—
–

ServerLimit 30
StartServers 20
MaxClients 1500
MinSpareThreads 40
MaxSpareThreads 100
ThreadsPerChild 50
MaxRequestsPerChild 0

——
—–
worker.properities
——————–
worker.list=balancer

#For tomcat 1
worker.list=worker1
#worker.worker1.domain=worker1
worker.worker1.type=ajp13
worker.worker1.host=
worker.worker1.port=8009
worker.worker1.lbfactor=1
.
..

worker.balancer.type=lb
worker.balancer.balance_workers=worker1,worker2,worker3
worker.balancer.local_worker_only=1
worker.balancer.sticky_session=1

4 TOMCAT->

—–
server.xml(tomcats)
Connector port=”8009″
enableLookups=”false” redirectPort=”8443″
maxThreads=”500″ minSpareThreads=”25″
maxSpareThreads=”75″ protocol=”AJP/1.3

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 5:03 PM, André Warnier <a...@ice-sa.com> wrote:

> Can you show the contents of the workers.properties file ?
> And, if you send just /one/ of your test requests to one Tomcat, what is
> the response time ? (do that several times, separately, and calculate the
> average).
>

> arsimranjit singh Kler wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> Hope you clear with my steup?
>>
>> Regards
>> Harsimran
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Harsimranjit singh Kler <
>> simran...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>> My  Setup one load balancer(apache ) and three tomcat server .
>>> so 800 requests me i am hitting on apache loadbalancer using SOAP UI
>>> s\w now apache using modjk connector(equal load among all worker
>>> .Rondrobin) and  distributing requests to 3 tomcats .So 270 aprx for each
>>> tomcat worker.
>>>
>>> If hitting 1200 on Loadbalancer .this mean  400 aprox  processed by each
>>> tomcat worker.(Assuming all 1200 requests not going to one tomcat if no
>>> failover.As per my understanding i have given maxthread as 500 for each
>>> tomcat worker )
>>>
>>> Yes I removed  minProcessors="25" maxProcessors="2000" now.
>>>
>>> i am using SOAP UI s\w to test setup where i can check response and
>>> all.For
>>> my web services project(wsdl) some 4 methods exposed & are invoked in
>>> sequence.Average time for these all method to complete i am using to
>>> test.Let me know if some alternate tool to test load and performance , i