Micka,
about the only things that I think I understand in your explanations are :
- that you have two tomcats, one under Windows and one under Linux
- that you have one application, as a war file, that you are trying in these
two tomcats
- that something seems to be different
Apart from that, the rest of your explanations are not understandable, so we cannot even
begin to guess if there is a problem or what the problem is, and thus we cannot help.
Can you try again, starting from the beginning, and try to tell us exactly what you are
doing step by step, what you expected, and why you think there is a problem ?
Follow this plan :
A) environment :
Machine A :
OS : ... (version)
JVM : ... (version)
Tomcat : ... (version)
Machine B :
OS : ... (version)
JVM : ... (version)
Tomcat : ... (version)
Machine C (your workstation)
OS : ... (version)
client used : (browser ?)
B) What I do :
step 1 : .....
step 2 : ....
step 3 : ....
C) The problem :
In step B-3, I am expecting ....... , but I get .........
OK ?
Micka wrote:
Hi,
I'm not saying that it's a fault of TomCat, I'm just saying that I've a
problem on a different machine.
The problem, that I observe is on the echo. ( the echo is a little bit
different
The communication works well on my PC ( Tomcat7 under windows 7 )
But when I put the application ( .war ) on my linux machine with Tomcat7. It
seems that the communication didn't work well.
I don't know why, because it's the same code, the same war file.
some information about the test case :
10:27:32 => 01010105fc020601
=>1:1:1:5:252:2:6:1:
<= 1:1:1:5:63:2:6:1:
10:27:32 <= 010101053f020601
as you can see, the echo is a little bit different ! I don't understand why,
it can't be !
I'm using the function
void
java.io.PrintWriter<eclipse-javadoc:%E2%98%82=LMJ_SERVEUR/C:%5C/Program%20Files%5C/Java%5C/jre6%5C/lib%5C/rt.jar%3Cjava.io%28PrintWriter.class%E2%98%83PrintWriter>.write(char[]
buf)
If someone has an idea of what it can be, i'm very interesting !
Thx,
On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 6:47 PM, Christopher Schultz <
[email protected]> wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
Micka,
On 5/16/2011 12:18 PM, Micka wrote:
I've an application that is running under Tomcat7.
And I 've created a serversocket, in my PC, the application is running
without problem.
But when I place the application in my linux machine, I observed a
problem
in the socket communication.
What problem did you observe?
To check if the client received correctly the data, it sent me back an
echo.
In my case, the echo is always wrong. But on my PC the echo works well.
Client or server of both on PC in this case?
So I'm asking to the specialist, is it possible that the problem comes
from
the different version of java that i used ?
You haven't provided enough information for anyone to help. It's not
even clear that this has anything to do with Tomcat.
- -chris
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
iEYEARECAAYFAk3RVQYACgkQ9CaO5/Lv0PAwMgCghz5sArtQrtdjCgCAnCosLukv
VW8An1FN9bS50tK9Y3VlA7wwSzZDX+Uo
=vBsl
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]