Thx for the help, It was indeed a problem of encoding setting ....
I added :
bwriter = new PrintWriter( new BufferedWriter(new
OutputStreamWriter(soc.getOutputStream(), "Windows-1252")) );
breader = new BufferedReader( new InputStreamReader(
soc.getInputStream(), "Windows-1252" ) );
But I thought on my function that it wasn't a problem, but after some
research I understand now better the difference .
I used write(char []) because I didn't found a function to send a byte
array ^^ .
It's working well now, thx for the help !
On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Konstantin Kolinko <[email protected]
> wrote:
> 2011/5/17 Micka <[email protected]>:
> > void java.io.PrintWriter.write(char[] buf)
>
> Do you know about the difference between byte and char, between
> OutputStream and Writer? That is Java IO basics.
>
> The common pitfall is that different OSes usually have different
> default character encoding setting (e.g. "Windows-1252" vs. "UTF-8").
>
>
> BTW, the correct spelling of the server name is "Tomcat".
>
> Best regards,
> Konstantin Kolinko
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
>