> From: Howard Smalley [mailto:howardsmal...@hotmail.com]
> Subject: ClassNotFoundException WSServlet with Tomcat 7.0.11 on Windows
> Server 2008 R2 using METRO 2.1

> I originally tried using the metro-on-tomcat.xml ant file
> but it doesn't seem to have been updated for tomcat 7.*)

That's a bit odd, since the structure of Tomcat 7 is the same as that of Tomcat
6.  You need to complain to the Metro folks.

> SEVERE: Allocate exception for servlet TempConvertWS
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.WSServlet

Which usually means you have the requisite class located in more than one
place.  Given the way you've been scattering jars all over, that's not
surprising.  Each required .jar file must be in only one place, not multiple.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.