Hi,

I got few question would like ask hope someone answer my question, below is
the server information

Windows 2003 server
Tomcat 6.0 (configured java initial / maximum memory pool: 1024 MB)
Apache 2.2 (using mod_jk)
Java 1.6

The testing result I've use Jmeter (configured 100 thread per-second) it
will die when thread(Jmeter) between 200 ~ 300

>From the research get to know minSpareThreads and maxSpareThreads, after set
the configure it can handle more to 400 ~ 600

(1st) What is the minSpareThreads and maxSpareThreads is? [Unable to find
the description on tomcat 6.0 but able find for tomcat 5.5 as
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/http.html]

(2nd) From read 1 by 1 at the forums about Performance tuning - tomcat, some
mention keep hit > 20k per seconds, how their do it?

I'm new to the tomcat / apache, hope someone can point me a link or useful
information to help / improve the performance

Thank You very much

- McAfe