I can run without problem locally for app testPhoenix in eclipse
server, but when deploy to linux box, I got error like below

20-Jun-2011 9:19:24 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
20-Jun-2011 9:19:24 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/testPhoenix] startup failed due to previous errors
log4j:ERROR LogMananger.repositorySelector was null likely due to
error in class reloading, using NOPLoggerRepository.

This error is very short and I googled online for this error, but can
not figure out either.  how to make this error more clarified?

thanks in advance.