Diedershagen, Stephan wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying since a few hours to find out what will be the reason for
getting the error The requested resource (/manager/status) is not
available.

I also used google but I got no solution.

I have running the Apache Tomcat/6.0.16 on SLES 11.
These URL's won't work:

http://srvplm61:8030/manager/status

http://srvplm61:8030/manager/html

http://srvplm61:8030/docs/changelog.html

http://srvplm61:8030/docs

The only which works is http://srvplm61:8030/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

Any ideas?

A guess : you are installing Tomcat via a SLES package, and that package does not contain the Manager application, nor the Tomcat documentation.
Check your SLES Tomcat-related packages, and see if you did not forget to
install something.

Note: in general, if you are installing Tomcat from a OS-supplied package (such as the SLES software disks), the people here would not know what these packages contain or where they install things. You should direct your questions to the people who provided the packages (in this case Suse).