I agree. At this point, I'm not so concerned about the Firefox issue.
I will start a separate thread on it later. I still would like to get
some help on keeping the session alive for the duration of the
configured timeout, after a response is sent for a large request. Any
ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sai Pullabhotla

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Christopher Schultz