The console doesn't show anything about tomcat.I put in the browser "
http://localhost:8080/"; and it shows me the previous message.So,what can i
do if another server runs on port 8080?Maybe the postgresql runs on that
port.Thanks for your help am not an expert,i want to setup the SWiM wiki and
i am trying it for the last few days but i can't.