----- Original Message -----

Chris,

Yep, see my previous mea culpa.

Sounds like this is a topic that could be brought up on the Fedora development
IRC (or mailing list). I imagine the immediate response would be, "If you're
interested, why don't you build and maintain the package".

I can't see any technical reason for RedHat not to provide a package. The RPMs
required for building it already exist in the distribution, the actual software
build is trivial, and they already provide RPMs for things like mod_perl,
mod_python, and svn.

/mde/