java -version:

java version "1.6.0_26"
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 20.1-b02, mixed mode)

We just upgraded it from 1.6.0_22 to see if it would address this problem
(it didn't).

> 1. Are you using Tomcat downloaded from tomcat.apache.org?

Yes.

> 3. Maybe if you enable debug logging in "org.apache.tomcat.util.bcel"
> you will able to provide some context where the issue happens?

Did that - its actually how I got the name of the files failing.

Thanks for taking a look.

Matt

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com