Mark,

I don't see anything mentioned in there about compiler options changing.  I
only see the note about the JSP compile *strategy* (forward/backward
dependency checks).

You can toss "RTFM" (or RTFChangelog) at me, but something that's not listed
in the changelog did change from 7.0.16 to 7.0.19 with respect to "max
method size" or something of that nature.  I'll assume I'm not the only
lonely soul out here who's going to bump into this...

Dan