Hi, thanks guys,

@Konstantin Kolinko :
1/ In the log, the error I get is a SQLException : Listener Error. I got
this only with service version of Tomcat, not with the console mode, that's
my problem ...
2/ The Jar of my driver is located in the Tomcat lib folders. The driver is
not only a jar, I had to installed it as an odbc source, with some dll and
some entries in windows registry.
3/ I'm admin on the machine where Tomcat is installed so I don't think is a
rights problem.
4/ Problem is still present while firewalls are off.
5/ Yes, but I would like to use Tomcat as a service, so I can configured it
to restart automatically at startup. Moreover, I don't know how to configure
logs file with the console mode of Tomcat ... but I'll go this way if I
don't find another solution.

@ld20349
Yes the two configuration are exactly the sames.

Alex.