On 08/03/2011 07:03 AM, Alexandre Terrasson wrote:
Hi, thanks guys,
2/ The Jar of my driver is located in the Tomcat lib folders. The driver is
not only a jar, I had to installed it as an odbc source, with some dll and
some entries in windows registry.

So you must ensure that LOCAL_SERVICE account has access both to the
registry and to the files in the folder where odbc .dlls are installed
Might even require modifying System Environment PATH

You can try running the service with Administrator account
or the one you are using wen running in console mode
(given that it has permission to 'Run As a Service') and
then search for the permission problems or missing variables
for the local service account.

Regards
--
^TM