Hi,

I hope this is going to the right people. Sorry that I don't have the
version numbers except that they are on Apache pre-fork 1.2.

In their stress test, tomcat is not killing/reclaiming threads fast
enough and eventually (after 3 hours) it runs out of threads and locks
up. OS is Solaris 10u9 SPARC and hardware is actually oversized imho.

Here is their startup:

<Connector port="8019" request.TomcatAuthentication="false"
protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8445" maxThreads="1000"
minSpareThreads="100" maxSpareThreads="250" />

connection pool size set to 1

and

cache_timeout is 10 seconds

What other things should we be looking at?

Danté