Hi,
I installed a 2nd tomcat instance.  Instead of running it on different ports,
we decided to run it on a different IP address.  The IP address has been
defined to the server and I made changes to server.xml; however, the page is
not being displayed when I attempt to access the new tomcat server url.  In
server.xml, I added the “address=xxx.xx.x.xx” parameter for all the ports.
Also, I played with the “Host name” parameter—putting in the fqn DNS name and
tried the IP address  there.   Also, I tried adding “address=xxx.xx.x.xx” for
the Server shutdown port.

Tomcat comes up; but, I do see 2 warning messages for ports 8080 and 8009:

WARNING: Unknown default host [localhost] for connector
[Connector[HTTP/1.1-8080]]
WARNING: Unknown default host [localhost] for connector
[Connector[AJP/1.3-8009]]

I changed the "Host name" to point to the fully-qualified DNS name; I received
the same message but in place of [localhost], the IP address was there.

Do anyone know what else needs to be changed in order to successfully access a
2nd tomcat instance running on a 2nd IP address?
Thank you,
Regards,