It definitely started up clean; and I see why.  The existing instance is using
port 9005 on the shutdown connector.  So, everything is coming up clean--no
errors in the logs.  The only change I made was adding the address element to
the Connectors.  I am using port 8005 in the 2nd instance because the 1st
instance is using 9005.  When I put in the DNS name or the IP address of the
newly defined interface with the correct port in the browser, I get "page can
not be displayed".
Regards,