Hi all:

I'm trying to implement PHP on tomcat 7.0.20 with no luck.  Does anyone know
how I can tell whether the CGIServlet is running?

I uncommented all of the sections indicated in the Tomcat document.

Though I think I am making the right call, I am receiving a 400 error.

CALL made form file 'index.html'
        <?php
                include 'cgi-bin/echoInfo.php';
        ?>

FILE located in directory WEB-INF/cgi/echoInfo.php
          <?php
                   phpinfo();
         ?>

One other thing that concerns me.  In every other option for running php
including Apache there is some direction with regard to where you must place
the php.ini file.  I have found no direction for the php.ini file in the
Tomcat documentation or on the Internet for specifically Tomcat.  Does
anyone know how Tomcat or Eclipse, is pointed at the php.ini file?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

TC