On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 9:25 PM, throwsCode <donmillho...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am predominantly a JSF/Facelets/IceFaces developer but recently I have
> been asked to assist some non-profits which calls for php.

Yeah, that's similar to how I got sucked into doing PHP too :-)
(Fool me once, shame on me yadda yadda...)

> I would like to use my existing development environment which is
> Eclipse and Tomcat.

Mmm. I also don't care much for Eclipse, but in case you want to try
something else, I believe NetBeans has had more PHP focus since
Oracle bought Sun. At the least, trying it might give you some ideas.

Also, google `php quercus` for an alternative to CGI-based solutions.

Good luck  :-)
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
http://about.me/hassanschroeder