----- Mail original -----
De : Adrian Gonzalez <adr_gonza...@yahoo.fr>
À : Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Cc :
Envoyé le : Mercredi 7 Septembre 2011 21h36
Objet : Re : Re : Performance issue in simpleTags and tagfiles

Sorry, no real difference.

Even worse, I'm on my home computer and here I don't see anymore the *5
difference between simple tags and classic tags.

I'll continue these tests tomorrow at work (perhaps there's some file scanning
/ reading in action - and since I'm with AV software...).

 - Tests results -

Downloaded tomcat trunk sources
from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/trunk/

Used sample project
here http://forum.springsource.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=4227&d=1315397882
 from this
issue http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?114210-Roo-tagfiles-performance-issues.

There are 4 different jsps in the test (one using tagfile, one using classic
tag, etc...).
Each one does 1000 loops and prints overall elapsed time.
//timer.start
<c:forEach begin="1" end="10000">
  <appfield:inputS label="personne.nom" field="personne.nom" id="personne.nom"
value="THOMAS"/>
</c:forEach>
//sysout timer.elapsed

Tomcat trunk