Dear Tomcat developers and users,

I managed to restrict a web application by IP-adress with RemoteAddrValve and to restrict another one by basic authentication. Now I would like to restrict the same web application by both methods: - If the user is inside a specific network (e.g. 134.134.*.*), then he should get direct access to the web application (without login window). - If he is outside this network he has to authenticate via username / password. I tried to combine RemoteAddrValve und basic authentication, but I only managed an "AND" conjunction. What I want is a disjunctive combination ("OR") of these 2 methods . How can I do that?

Thank you very much,
Remon