Hi my friends, I want to ask you all, If there is a way to control the timed
out of sessions with tomcat, what I need is when the session timed out,
automatically the user is redirected to the login page, Is this possible to
do that from tomcat?, I mean, tomcat triggers some event to the user with
session timed out, with no need user interaction.

I know that the time of inactivity of the session is setup in web.xml, with
that I have no problem, what I need is just redirect to a login page when
the session timed out.

I am working with tomcat 7.0.20 and JDBCRealm for authentication.

Thanks in advance.

--
Alejandro Soto M.