From: Rainer Jung [mailto:rainer.j...@kippdata.de]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 5:52 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Re: cannot read complete HTTP request body. It reads only 8192
characters

On 27.10.2011 06:02, Anantaneni Harish wrote:
> [...]

Which web server, module talking AJP and Tomcat connector is used?

If Apache plus mod_jk: can you or your customer reproduce the problem on
a test environment? If so switch mod_jk to JkLogLevel trace (Caution:
not meant for production load!) and post the full log output for the
problematic request. Remove or overwrite any confidential info contained
in the log output.

Regards,

Rainer