Hi All,

I working on creating my own website with JSP/Servlet/Jquery with Tomcat 7.0.11 which I had installed it as a package via Netbeans 7.0.1.I am trying to build a header JSP File and below is my code for it,
<%@page contentType="text/html" pageEncoding="UTF-8"%>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
<title></title>
            div.cldivheader{
                background-color: yellowgreen;
                width:100%;
                height:10%;
                border:1px solid #000;
            }
            li.clheader {
                display: inline-table;
                font-size:14px;
                list-style:none;
                margin-left:50px;
                margin-right:50px;
                margin-bottom: 5px;
            }

</head>
<ul>
</ul>

I am pretty much sure that its might not be related to Tomcat but just wanted to check and rule out tomcat.

Problem Statement: When I run this code via netbeans, I dont see links as horizontal tabs and for some reasons it shows up as default list items.Initally I thought markup might be dependent on encoding used,so I created a new jsp file and one HTML file both with UTF-8 and could still see the same behavior.Netbeans folks say that its not the netbeans which is playing mischief but the browser, but with same browser with DW ,it runs perfectly fine on the same box which has both DW and NB.

the same code runs perfectly fine with Dreamweaver CS5.5 and gives me the result what I want and on the same browser and box.Is it possible to integrate DW with tomcat and use JSP/Servlets with Tomcat on DW.

Has anyone done this before ? I am somewhat coming back to java world after nearly 9 years and so. I dont mind taking some pain to achieve this.All I want to have is 1 IDE which can integrate Tomcat and can show all my JS/CSS stuff correctly.

I am aware this might be offtopic but being a silent member to this list, I think this list can give me better suggestion than doing a google.So posting here.

- Kiran