Hi Guys,

Please ignore this. My system admin asked me to run some freakin SUDO
command and that helped to retrieve all the images. I am sorry If I wasted
your time but this email exchanged has helped to understand how to send
XML files to the tomcat user group and most importantly it has helped me
to dig deeper into the "AccessLogValve".

I will try to get more from my system admin as what SUDO did exactly. I
have worked on tomcat before but never encountered such problems.

Thanks once again for replying to my mail. Have a nice weekend. And please
support Patriots against the Steelers:)

Thanks
Raj