Rajkumar Singh wrote:
Hi Guys,

Please ignore this. My system admin asked me to run some freakin SUDO command and that helped to retrieve all the images. I am sorry If I wasted your time but this email exchanged has helped to understand how to send XML files to the tomcat user group

.. but still not how to not top-post

and most importantly it has helped me
to dig deeper into the "AccessLogValve".

I will try to get more from my system admin as what SUDO did exactly. I have worked on tomcat before but never encountered such problems.

But now we are also curious, as to what sudo command could help solve a problem of static files not found.
Come on, tell us.

Thanks once again for replying to my mail. Have a nice weekend. And please support Patriots against the Steelers:)

No political comments are allowed on the list.
;-)