It has been identified to me by our security group that my Apache Tomcat
6.0.33 has the following vulnerability CVE-2011-3190. There is a link on
the Apache Tomcat 6.0 Security page to
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1162959 as a patch.

The link list three files:

/tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/java/org/apache/coyote/ajp/AjpAprProcessor.java
/tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/java/org/apache/coyote/ajp/AjpProcessor.java
/tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/webapps/docs/changelog.xml

There is no trunk or java/org/apache/coyote directory in my installation.
Do I add those directories to apply the patch.

I am completely new at all of this so all help and direction is appreciated
and necessary.
Thanks

Brendan P Keenan
Mainframe Automation