Chris,

"You need to have a key in your keystore with the alias "tomcat" as well.
If you have been following
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/ssl-howto.html#Configuration,
you have either missed or misinterpreted a step."

I actually followed the document here:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/ssl-howto.html
because I am using Tomcat 6.
I also did import the cert with the alias "tomcat" (see screenshot below).
Is there an order in which to import the certs? I imported the server cert
first, then the CA, then the root cert.

"I would advise against using the same keystore for both the "keystore"
and the "truststore". The trust store is only used for validating
client certificates and, IMO, should be kept separate from the
certificates you use for the web service itself."

These config settings were in place long before I worked here... I was
just copying the info from the old server.xml and adding in the new
keystore info. If we do not
Use any client certs can I remove the truststore line?

Thanks,
Justin
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or agency to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the Navy
Exchange Service Command e-mail administrator. This footnote
also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses.

Thank You!