On Jan 20, 2012 4:23 AM, "Andrew Erskine" <a.ersk...@darasoft.com> wrote:

> Top post ?
>
> Win2003svr
>
> Yes correct store .. the only one I've been using .. did try and clear
the cache on firefox will try ie

> Thanks.

changes are not immediately apparent.

> > On Jan 19, 2012 2:54 PM, "Darryl Lewis" <darryl.le...@unsw.edu.au>
wrote:

> >> Did you restart tomcat?

> --
>
> [key:62590808]

Where is your keystore located?  When running on with Tomcat poviding the
cert, as I recall, there were 2 options of keystore placement.  If you are
using APR you can specify the location.  If not, it assumes it has to look
under your 'profile' home.  So, c:/documents ands settings/... or
c:/users/...  Are you using APR?