-----Original Message-----
From: Brooke Hedrick [mailto:brooke.t.hedr...@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 January 2012 12:50
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Cannot rid of expired Certificate ...

On Jan 20, 2012 6:47 AM, "Brooke Hedrick" <brooke.t.hedr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 20, 2012 4:23 AM, "Andrew Erskine" <a.ersk...@darasoft.com> wrote:
> >
> > Top post ?
> >
> > Win2003svr
> >
> > Yes correct store .. the only one I've been using .. did try and
> > clear
the cache on firefox will try ie

> > Thanks.

sometimes changes are not immediately apparent.

> > --
> >
> > [key:62590808]

> Where is your keystore located?  When running on with Tomcat poviding
> the
cert, as I recall, there were 2 options of keystore placement.  If you are
using APR you can specify the location.  If not, it assumes it has to look
under your 'profile' home.  So, c:/documents ands settings/... or c:/users/...
Are you using APR?

Another question...  To rule out the browser, have you tried using openssl to
retrieve tthe certificate?

The only placement of my keystore is ..

keystoreFile="<SPECROOT>/custom/keystore/cacerts"
keystorePass="changeit">

and that is where I have deleted the entry for my server and re-created a new
one.

Not sure what APR is ?