Den 09-02-2012 19:36, Caldarale, Charles R skrev:
From: Casper Wandahl Schmidt [mailto:kalle.pri...@gmail.com]
Subject: mod_jk and URL rewriting/proxying?
I don't want the app to become ROOT since I have another app
that should be running as ROOT.
And how is that one accessed?  From what you described it sounds like you want
the same URL to hit different webapps based on the mindset of the user.

Ha my bad. I use separate subdomains. Right now the localhost-host uses the default ROOT (the one shipped with Tomcat) but I plan to use another webapp later.

I dont like the fact that I need to restart tomcat each time I need
to add a new host
Restart not required; use the host-manager webapp to add them on the fly.
Nice, that will be the thing to do then :)

Thanks for the tip!

  - Chuck

attachments from all computers.