Am 11.03.2012 11:33, schrieb Pid:
On 11/03/2012 06:25, pricyber wrote:
Hi I recently upgrade JDK from 1.6 to 1.7u3. And tomcat no longer work on
Windows 2003, ie not sending response to any request either with https or
plain http. But the same code/setting works on Windows 7 and my ubuntu
machine.

Error logs?
Access logs?

Are there known issues with Java 7 and Win2k3 with Tomcat 6.0.35?

None I've heard of.

Thanks alot.

You should supply some mode setup details:
- is tc-native used? Binaries or compiled by yourself?
- What type of connector is used? Java BIO?
- Can you enable the access log valve to see if the request was processed by your tomcat (and check the status code)

  Stefan