On 1:59 PM, pricyber wrote:
Using Orcale Java 7 u3.

Will try to get some logs.

Thanks A lot!
On 2012-03-11, at 5:38 PM, Pid * [via Tomcat] wrote:

On 11/03/2012 21:07, Pid wrote:

On 11/03/2012 18:28, pricyber wrote:
Yes I used Http11NioProtocol , more specifically I used
Http11NioProtocol.class.getName() to get the name of the class.

The problem only occurs on Windows 2003 with Http11NioProtocol on Java 1.7, It
works fine with Java 1.6
Also Http11NioProtocol and Java 1.7 works fine with Windows 7 and Windows 2008
and as well as Ubuntu.

So the only problems lies with a combination of Windows 2003,
Http11NioProtocol, and Java 1.7
Can you configure a Java util logger and collect logs during startup?

Which Java 7 implementation , or OpenJDK?
I'm sure I typed "Oracle" before the comma, above.

Thanks.