On 03/16/2012 04:27 PM, Konstantin Preißer wrote:
Hi all,

I have a system with Windows Server 2008 32 bit, IIS 7.0, Java 1.7.0_03, Tomcat
7.0.26 and the ISAPI redirector.

Guys,

Please try the binaries from:
http://people.apache.org/~mturk/tomcat-connectors/jk-1.2.34/

They contain two fixes:
1. Make sure we fallback to heap memory in case shared cannot be created
2. Fix shared memory create/open arguments

The point is that is that we should have correct [error] log
entries in case shared memory open fails.
If it fails you should have [warn] line, load balancer will not
function properly across multiple processes (will inside each of the process)
but it shouldn't crash.

I'd appreciate if you can check that ASAP cause we have regression in httpd
implementation so new version will be out in couple of days.

Regards
--
^TM